LoveHopeBelieveDream
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 SatisfyMyCraving

*the one on right was the one that I ate. Of course without any vegetable because I hate it:)

Today I decided give this a try. I guess the last time I saw this was on news about the Black Burger available in other country. I’m always been curious about the taste. FINALLY today I get to try on myself. Hmm.. the taste was actually the same as normal burger but the chicken is spicyyyy, the only different is the colour. Seriously the colour of the burger make it so interested, make me wanna give it a bit. If you have being wondering why are the bread is black because they will make of “Charcoal” which called “Charcoal bread”.. I hear before Charcoal bread has good benefit to us. Interested to know more? do your own research then;) 
"SatisfyMyCraving " was Posted On: Wednesday 22 April 2015 @08:16 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ