LoveHopeBelieveDream
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 AwesomeWeekend
Look this is what I have for my lunch. Special thanks to my mommy with my love because I haven’t been eating home for quite a long time. She’s know that I will be stay at home this afternoon so decided to cook good food for me. It’s all abalone, abalone clam, mushroom etc. everything was being cook in healthy way too. That the reason why I love to have lunch at home at times.
Home Sweet Home


This is how I spend my Saturday, second STS. Yes, I believe only you see it and feel it yourself then you will believe it. That why people always don’t believe how awesome is Herbalife. It’s okay because result proves everything and making people life change. Seriously I love love love their product so much, it’s so awesome that give me all the good nutrition that my body need and of course the shape of every woman love. Hehe:) Thanks the speaker Mag from Germany for sharing her amazing story and the message from his pass on beloved husband to tell every single one of us “Because of Herbalife Product he able to live for another wonderful 19 years of life” Yes, she have inspired me and other many more. 
“This is your own life, you control them, be what/who you want”     

"AwesomeWeekend" was Posted On: Sunday 26 April 2015 @08:45 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ